A word about the COVID-19 Pandemic:
The current pandemic changed a lot of things for a lot of businesses.
We've had to make important changes as well
Now that the studio is now a rental apartment, I am accommodating fully-vaccinated clients in my private front studio/spa room. Otherwise, I have gone completely mobile.
As you know, massage therapy involves close contact with people of all walks of life and therefore we have had to delay our practices until further notice.
If home therapy appeals to you, we want our clients to know that Body Elements Massage is aware of the seriousness of the current COVID-19 viral threat and wants to make clear of the special steps we will be taking going forward.
We care deeply about our customers and pledge that you can put your trust in us to carry out every possible safety precaution in order to keep you and your family safe. As always, we follow strict industry standards which always help to control any type of contagious disease, but also will be adhering to all preventative steps needed to assure that our environment is as sanitized and safe as possible.
That stated, we will be practicing our own steps with each and every client we come in contact with, as we look forward to re-opening in the coming months:
- Completely sanitize every common surface including the treatment table, door knobs, light switches, sinks, toilet, lotion bottles (everything we touch!) with commercial grade cleansers before and after each client
(this includes the client's home when offering home therapy)
- We will assure you that we are healthy and fever-free with our at-your-door temperature check for me as well as for you
- We shall sanitize our hands before entering your home; wash our hands using a nail brush and (for at least 20 seconds) before your treatment; wash them again after your treatment before leaving
- Avoid hand shaking or any close contact other than the service itself
- Masks shall be worn by both myself and the client. We will NOT be treating the face or the hands during your session for the foreseeable future; however, will allot your time to other areas of concern
- We will use 10% bleach added to our laundry and surfaces and use the hottest possible setting on the washer; then handle with clean hands. Linens shall be transported in a plastic bag
- We will be sanitizing all of our equipment prior to arrival with commercial cleansers before and after each client, with close attention to the headrest
- During home visits, we will practice as much of the above safety and cleanliness points as possible
- We ask that if you or anyone in your household are not feeling well or have any symptoms (even cold and/or flu) to please reschedule your appointment; of course, we will do the same for you
Practicing all of the above will keep you and your family safe to enjoy your much needed massage services in a time that is stressful. Let us know what else we can do to make your session more comfortable!
*Since everyone's situation is unique, please call us and let us know how we can help provide you with our important therapies.