A word about the COVID-19 Pandemic:
. WE ARE STILL CLOSED -- WE WILL POST AS SOON AS WE CAN OFFER
MOBILE MASSAGE AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
As you know, massage therapy involves close contact with people of all walks of life and therefore we have been forced to delay our practices until further notice.
That said, once re-opening occurs, we want our clients to know that Body Elements Massage is aware of the seriousness of the current COVID-19 viral threat and wants to make clear of the special steps we will be taking going forward.
We care deeply about our customers and pledge that you can put your trust in us to carry out every possible safety precaution in order to keep you and your family safe. As always, we follow strict industry standards which always help to control any type of contagious disease, but also will be adhering to all preventative steps needed to assure that our environment is as sanitized and safe as possible.
That stated, we will be practicing the our own steps with each and every client we come in contact with, as we look forward to re-opening in the coming months:
- Completely sanitize every common surface including the treatment table, door knobs, light switches, sinks, toilet, lotion bottles with commercial grade cleansers before and after each client
(this includes the client's home when offering home therapy)
- Wash our hands using a nail brush and (for at least 20 seconds) before you arrive; wash them again before we handle anything for the session; wash again once you leave
- Avoid hand shaking or any close contact other than the service itself
- We will NOT be treating the face or the hands during your session for the foreseeable future; however, will allot your time to other areas of concern
- We will use 10% bleach added to our laundry and surfaces and use the hottest possible setting on the washer; then handle with clean hands
- We will be sanitizing the entire office/bathroom/waiting area with commercial cleansers before and after each client, with close attention to the headrest
- During home visits, we will practice as much of the above safety and cleanliness points as possible
- We ask that if you are not feeling well or have any symptoms (even cold and/or flu) to please reschedule your appointment; we will do the same for you
Practicing all of the above will keep you safe to enjoy your much needed massage services in a time that is stressful. Let us know what else we can do to make your session more comfortable!